5.21.2012

Hi, It's Me Again

Well, I think it's about time I got back to this blog. I stopped blogging during Mason's cancer treatments, because it just felt like one more thing to do--especially since I made a blog specifically for treatment updates. But that's all done with (did I mention he is DONE? He kicked cancer's bootay!). There have been quite a few times lately where I have had the urge to type up a post, but stopped because of how long it's been. But...

...today, I'm back!

I'm going to be cleaning up this blog, the sidebars, and other things, to bring it all up to date. I think I'm going to center this blog more on Mason and I, and the things we do; more like somewhere to update my family and friends on how we're doing, and with time I'll get back to posting all of the crazy crafts I attempt to do. I've been extremely addicted to Pinterest for months now, and have done so many crafts just because of it. I'll be posting them here. I don't have a time-frame for more posts yet, but expect more from me from here on out.

It's good to be back! Thanks for waiting for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's great to see you back, and so happy to hear about Mason!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...