10.16.2009

The Modern Corn Maze

Step 1:
Purchase Cornbelly's Corn Maze tickets online. Go paperless and receive confirmation number via text message.

Step 2:
Pickup tickets, plus free pumpkins (One for each ticket! Yes!) for purchasing tix online.

Step 3:
Enter corn maze. Text START1 to 91011, to time your group. Text TIME1 at any time, to check your time.

Step 4:


You can also:
Text CORN1, at signpost four, to get a clue...
Text SAVE1, at signpost five, to get directions...
...and so on.

I REALLY like this texting thing they're using. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Penelope :)
    Looks like fun! I'm just stopping by to say hello and wish you a happy day!
    Love to You,
    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Sounds like such a fun/modern spin on a classic! I especially like the idea of being able to text anytime you need help - I get a little claustrophobic in those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pene!
    How are you?! LONG time no see! I just added Sarah Addison on Facebook, and you were a friend we had in common! Have you read her books? I just finished "The Sugar Queen" and loved it :) Love the corn maze! haha way to stay up with the times with the texting and stuff! Hope all is well pene :) Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...