8.27.2009

Giraffe Sandwich?

Okay, seriously, I love it when I find something so cool that I want to try it immediately.

Check these out:


Don't these look fun? And that Giraffe is such a smart way to use the heel of the bread loaf that no one really wants to eat. These sandwiches are from the Funky Lunch website, where they are developing a book on how to create these enticing meals for kids.

Sounds good to me, but until then, I'll just have to wing it with my own versions from the pictures.


Via GoodyBlog.

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love the giraffe and the piano. People are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these are the most cutest! Some folk are so creative, I would have never thought of this. Good way to encourage children to eat veggies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I want a mommy like you to make me my lunch :D LOL

    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome! I never would have thought to do something like that, how creative :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I love these. Can I have a giraffe sandwich too?:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...