5.19.2009

I Heart Faces - Blurb Photo Book Contest Entry



I wasn't going to enter the contest this week, because I couldn't find a photo that fit the requirements. Then I found this photo that I took about two weeks ago (which completely slipped my mind), and had to enter!

The photo is of my younger brother. I laugh every time I look at this photo, because he didn't want me to take a picture of him. He kept opening and closing his eyes, saying: "If you want the picture, I hope you catch me with my eyes open."

Luckily, I did. :)




I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Creative with the tennis racket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice unique picture with the tennis racket - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a really neat picture!!! Well done.

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture, that's really creative. The story behind it makes it even better :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...