3.09.2009

More T-Shirt Surgery

I love making these dresses! In case you missed my first post a couple months ago, they made out of men's button-up shirts, which are re-fashioned into these toddler dresses! You can see in the last picture, where the front of the original shirt became the back of the dress.  

(Great news! The camera is no longer lost...apparently there are some hidden depths to my house that I never knew of...I am now able to bring back the pictures. Ahh, life is good!)

These two are going to my adorable little cousin. :)

 

If you'd like to make your own dress, you can go to THIS website to find the tutorial that I use.


 Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...