2.02.2009

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let Down Your Long Hair

I have always wanted long hair. Unfortunately anytime my hair grows past my shoulders, I decide to cut it. When I found out I was pregnant, I imagined all the things I would be able to do with my daughter's long hair (because I was so sure that I would have a girl). Instead, I have a handsome little boy with short, crazy hair that I can do nothing with but let it be. Though I am letting his hair grow long, I doubt he would be very happy with me if I took to styling and french braiding it like I want to. But still I can't help myself from wishing, so I love to look at all the fun things that can be done to long hair.

Today I was doing the EC thing, dropping my cards when I came across this blog; It's called The Story of a Princess and her Hair, and it has some of the cutest little girl hairstyles--compete with instructions--that I have ever seen! This mother has such great ideas, and if you go to her blog, don't forget to check out the Favorite Hairstyles section, because they are pretty darn inventive. If I had a girl, I would totally be doing her hair in one of the styles right now. Lucky for Monkey, his hair is not yet long enough for me to play with... ;)

And since Valentine's day is just around the corner, I wanted to post some links to her Valentine's hair dos, which are so precious! I especially love the candy stripe and heart hairstyles.


Aren't they fantastic?


Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

4 comments:

  1. Those are some of the cutest hair styles I've ever seen :) Thanks for sharing. My little girl is all grown up now but I still have a niece. I'm going to have to sneak over and braid her hair....of course she's a tomboy lol
    Have A Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said it right! I am also a frequent of her site and I just love all her creations, very creative indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you to post this. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://hair4myprincess.blogspot.com/2009/01/princess-style-floating-braid-with.html
    That's my favorite one! It's so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...