2.02.2009

January Top Entrecard Droppers

I have been using Entrecard for at least four months, now. At first it was a fun site to use; I got to advertise my blog on a variety of different blogs, and "Dropping" Entrecards was a fun pastime. But it wasn't until recently that I realized how big an asset EC really is.
I've had some droppers who have stuck with me for months, even though I haven't been all that persistent in returning their drops (something that has since changed). So in honor of my enlightenment I want to take this opportunity to thank my top droppers from January, and then some.
Top Ten Droppers
FickleMinded - Awarded 200 EC Credits

 






(No Card)





Here are some droppers who didn't make it into my top 10 this month, but who have been there many times in the past.



Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I made your list. I'm so surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! Thank you for the recognition and for the credits as well, it feels good to be appreciated. I hope to be on the list again next month with or without the credits. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...