1.01.2009

Aprons and Resolutions

 I just thought I'd take a moment to post pictures of an apron I made. I actually made two, one with red and one with blue, but I didn't get a picture of the red one.





And now, for the holiday part of my post:

I've never really been one for New Year's resolutions. I stopped making them a while back once I realized that the effort was futile. I never go through with my resolutions. But this year is different. This year I have every intention to set, and follow through with my resolutions.

So, in keeping with resolution tradition, here are my
2009 New Year's resolutions:


Pay a full tithe. (This is church related, and very important to me)

Read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover. (This one, too!)

Find more opportunities to help those in need. (Volunteering, donating, etc...)

Go Greener! (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!!)

Save money for trip to Forks.

Get into a weekly exercise regime.


Eat nutritiously.

Be money conscious. (Spend less money)

Check more books out of the library. (I. E., stop spending so much money on new books!)



Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

4 comments:

  1. I love the apron you made me! thanks again! Good luck with your new year's resolutions! I'll post mine once their made and we can help each other keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good list. My reading the BofM is carring over into this year. Being not that far from Forks, WA my friends and I were planning to go last year but money ran short. Now, I'm moving this month so you'll have to get there for me. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and I love your new blog design! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apron is beautiful! Are you an Apronista?

    Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
    comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...