12.14.2008

Christmas Sneak Peak

 

I am very excited for Christmas! I have been busily working on my presents (I'm making most of them) these last few weeks, and couldn't rein in my excitement.

I had to post about something!

So I am posting some pictures of what I have done so far. But, since the people who will be receiving gifts from me could possibly read this, I am only giving sneak peaks, and I hope no one will be able to guess their present.

Present #1












Present #2


 Present #3 (Don't let the shirt fool you; it's not the gift!)





Present #4 (Slightly obvious, but this person already knows what she's getting. Or part of it, anyway...)  ;)




Present #5



Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...