12.15.2008

Caramel Apples and Caramel Pretzels

During winter for the past couple of years, my aunt and uncle have been gracious enough to open their kitchen to anyone who wanted to come and make caramel apples or pretzels. This has been one of my favorite winter activities; especially since it's another opportunity to get together to chat and have fun with my family!

So when the date was set for this year's caramel apples, I just had to be there. I didn't have plans to make any caramel apples or pretzels this year, but my sister Latu wanted some and wasn't able to do them today. So...I took to opportunity to see my family again, and made them for her.

I am sorry to say that I didn't get very many pictures, but here are the ones I did get:

Don't these look delicious?!?


It didn't get a picture of these finished with the chocolate layers, but these are the pretzels with the caramel layer, cooling.



And, of course, pics. of some of my family present. I wish I had gotten everyone!!!
(Sorry about the color--which is way off--in both these pictures; my camera doesn't do well indoors, for some reason.)

 





Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...