11.25.2008

Ode to Naked

Naked, how I love you.


You bring me energy that lasts for hours and hours, while others give me false energy that lasts only for 1 hour, leaving me with a terrible feeling of sleepiness and regret. 

You taste like sunshine...all eight of you.

With you, I know I'm getting what my body needs. 


You're 100% pure, sweet, juice.

With so many talents, you're sure qualified to look after my well being. 

That's what I like about you.

You're my favorite, and don't you forget it.

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this Naked before... so when that blog title popped up you had me a little scared. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! and I thot it was...never mind! How have you been? Haven't been in the blogging scene for a while. Been catching up on everyone. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this juice before either, so like Ashley, I was a little worried about the content!

    Just wanted to drop by and remind you that Tuesday is your day for the 2008 Blog Advent Tour. Can't wait to see what you have for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...