11.21.2008

I did it!

 ...I saw Twilight! I stood outside with friends at nighttime, in the cold, for 5 hours on the 20th to get good seats, but by golly I watched it!

What did I think?

Honestly,there were a couple scenes that just didn't seem to fit.

But, to be fair, there were a lot of scenes that were amazing! I think they did a pretty good job bringing the book to life. It's not my favorite move, sure, but it was enjoyable and fun to watch. I'd see it again a couple times before I'd get tired of it.





Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

5 comments:

  1. Just dropped in to say hello. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! I'm glad you liked it. I was wondering how it went......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing. There were parts where I was like: 'What the heck is happening? This wasn't in the book!' or 'That's not how it happened!' But overall it was a really good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hilarious! I loved it. But completely seperate from my love of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I found you at Mormon Mommy Blogs. I'm curious if you've seen it again and liked it better. I did my third today and came out loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...