11.10.2008

Dollhouse




Now, I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone who lives with me, just how much of a fan I am of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and Angel series. But for those of you who don't know, I'll just let it be said that my life will not be complete until this Christmas when I "gift" myself the complete boxed sets of both series.

If you're a fan of BTVS, or Angel, I'm sure you've already heard the news that Joss Whedon is at it again with a new, and much anticipated TV series called Dollhouse. Premering Feb. 13th, on FOX,  it will star Eliza Dushku (played Faith in BTVS) as the leading character, Echo. 

Plot Summary from IMDB:
"The show follows an organization that employs mind-wiped DNA-altered humans known as Dolls who are implanted with false memories and skills for various missions and tasks. When they are not 'at work' they are living in a real life Dollhouse which gives the show the name. One of those mind-wiped humans, a young woman named Echo, is slowly starting to become aware of herself and what's going on..."

 We've heard the rumors, seen the ads, but now we have firm proof that Joss is back with a killer series:



Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

2 comments:

  1. WOw! That looks cool! Thanks for letting us internet junkies know about it. I might actually watch TV ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up. I watched Buffy religiously from the very first episode. I loved it. I still catch it on syndication every now and then, that boxed set sounds like a nice gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...