10.08.2008

What Was That Saying About Bad Timing?

Who here has been anxiously awaiting the release of Twilight, the movie?

And who here found out about an amazing Twilight party happening near her, and signed up to be informed the very minute tickets would be available?

And who, after vigorously checking her email every ten minutes since then, for any information, finally got what she has been waiting for?

And who--after reading that: due to popularity, she had to call the theater and pay for her tickets within 48 hours of receiving the email--realized that she had just spent the money she had put aside for this exact occasion?!


Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

3 comments:

  1. OH NO! I'm the same, bad timing all around.
    Have you read Midnight Sun? It's Edwards side of the story. At the official website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up! I HOPE YOU GET TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you get to go, I know you've been waiting for that for a while.

    I tagged you for an award, stop by my blog to check it out :)

    http://3runningincircles.blogspot.com/2008/10/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...