9.01.2008

Welcome! I'm Going on a Blog Trip

 

 You pull up to the hotel and park. You get out of your virtual car to stretch your legs; It has been a long trip. You are super excited for this next stop (you are, aren't you?). As you finish stretching, you look up to see a tall, plump lean, polynesian woman walking towards you. She offers you her hand to shake as she says:

Hello! You must be here for the blog trip! Welcome to Utah, and thanks for taking a trip to my blog. Don't forget to pickup your BYU or UofU memorabilia while you're here! Oh, and you absolutely must try the fry sauce at any restaurant; I hear its not a staple in other states (what?). 

 You begin to take a good look at your surroundings. You see beautiful, rolling green (some snow-capped) mountains which look close enough to touch.


Aren't they beautiful? The woman asks. She begins to help you get your luggage out of the car. After a moment she stops and says:

Oh, my I didn't introduce myself. I am Penelope and I have been blogging for about two years. I started this particular blog in August of this year, as a way to express myself and my passions. I enjoy doing many things. I never have enough time to do everything I'd like, but I squeeze things in somehow. My blog is all about the stuff I enjoy, and the things I like to do. Reading, Music, Chocolate, Earrings, Sewing, and Chace Crawford (ohh yah!) are just some of my passions. 

I am slowly learning the art of motherhood. I am the single, work-at-home mother of one fascinating almost-two-year-old. I like to call him Monkey; he gets into and onto everything. He's a genious! :)



I have lived in Utah for close to 12 years, and don't plan to leave anytime soon. I love the climate!

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can get to know you!

 Penelope takes your bags and helps you to the Hotel desk.

I'll let you get settled in, now. Don't forget to take a look at my past posts when you have the time.

I hope you have a great stay here, and have a safe trip home! 



Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

18 comments:

  1. Hi Penelope. I'm visiting from Blog Trip. I absolutely love Ogden, Utah and the beautiful mountains there. I haven't visited in awhile, thanks for sharing that beautiful picture. It brings back memories. Please stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so needed that blog trip!!! Thank you. I LOVE your name...Penelope....such a pretty name. Congrats on being Saucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Utah! I am loving this blog trip and your state is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to meet you Penelope. Gosh, I haven't been to Utah in too long. Your little boy is darling--I can see why you are fascinated with him. Kids are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mountains look beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for leaving a comment! It's always nice to know when people have stopped by! Have a great day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fellow blog tripper here! It's nice to meet you!! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fellow Utahn! I am partial to BYU, but that is my alumni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always up for a road trip. I'll bring the martinis (in a sippy cup, of course...) I'm coming from the beautiful hills of Pennsylvania..

    Love your pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice blog! Hope you'll vome see me on the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by on the blog trip. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy. I love your intro and writing style. Will be back for sure!

    The mountains are awesome! I so wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful picture! dh and I lived in UT for a while, we both did our undergrad at BYU. loved the mountains but not the long winters that came with it :) (we're orig from West Texas)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the warm welcome. I actually came over from SITS, congrats on the saucy blog. Utah looks lovely btw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Came over from SITS, gret pic of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Got here via the blog trip. Love the view of the mountains.

    Hope to see more in the coming days! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Penelope I enjoyed your trip!! Come stop by and get to know this Posh Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I'm visiting from SITS & I loved taking your blog trip.
    I've lived all my life minus 1 year I lived in Vegas!
    I love it here in Utah also.
    I'm glad to meet you.
    Congrats on being saucy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to meet you Penelope. Stopping by on the blog trip. Haven't been to Utah yet. Very interesting and nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...