9.08.2008

Great Find: Hulu and Nutrition Data

 I am a member of a website called BzzAgent, where they refer you to different websites that that they want you check out and you then report your thoughts about the site back to them. I usually check the websites out, give BzzAgent my two cents, and then never return to the site. But there have been a few which have caught my attention. I thought I would share with you the two that I visit most often:

The first is a website called Nutrition Data. I have found a whole wealth of information on this site. They have many articles pertaining to various nitrition topics. The website also teaches how to properly read, and learn from, product labels. They have a tool that will analyze your recipes and tell you the nutritional value of each (which is great). The website also has a daily food tracker, daily needs calculator, lots of yummy recipes, and a great newsletter they send out which has applied well to me so far.
 
The second website is one that I found only yesterday, but I fully believe that I will be back to visit it often. It is called Hulu (I have no idea why).  At this site, you can watch hundreds of full episode TV shows, or movies, all for free! They say that it is 100% legal, probably because they stick commercials in there, but I don't mind them so far, they have all been a short, 30 seconds.

Anyhow, I've been getting up to date on the episodes I missed of the Sarah Connor Chronicles because I started watching the show too late in the season. It has been great so far, and I love that I can watch shows that didn't record on Tivo due to lack of space. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------



On a completely different note: I need your opinions! In my previous job, I worked as a lingerie consultant, and was a certified br@ fitter (I know, I couldn't believe there was a title for that, either!). I was amazed at how many women were wearing the wrong size br@ (even me! Who knew?); they say that it is 8 out of 10 women who are wearing the wrong size.

I have been thinking of posting a tutorial of how to fit yourself for a br@, but I'm not sure of how it would be taken on the blogging world, or even if anyone would care to read about that! If you read this post, please let me know what your opinion is on the matter; do you think it's a good idea, or do you think it's a waste of time? I'd love to hear what you think on the matter.

Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I don't see anything wrong with posting a tutorial about that, I'd be curious actually now that you mentioned the statistic that most of us aren't wearing the right size :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pene, it's Michelles sister Lisa. I've been lurking your blog(s) for some time now and think your tutorial is a great idea! I just know I'm one of the eight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Audrey. I found your blog through the Blog Trip Carnival. I am forever behind in t.v. shows. I own a DVR but forget to tape things LOL. Watching on the web is usually my next option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - go for it! I'm not that modest of a person but the idea of a stranger feelin' me up (okay, I know that's not how it goes but you know) just isn't something I sign up for voluntarily (once a year for 'medical purposes' is fine by me).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...