9.15.2008

Calling all Utah Twilighters!



I've talked to the people who have put this together, and it is going to be huge! They will have so many vendors, lots of free Twilight stuff (they're exact words), a red carpet premier, gift bags, a huge appetizer buffet, etc...


The tickets for this event are sold out, but I was told that they are putting together another event, because they are getting so many requests! If you go to the Megaplex Theaters website, you can sign up to be emailed when they have a date and time for the second event! On the website, scroll down until you see the 'Megaplex Events' box; click on the Twilight save the date card, and it will open a sign-up box! :)



Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh you're a twilighter too!!!

    I'm addicted, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. I won't be there in time. I guess I should check out what's going on here, in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read the first book , I just ordered one off of ebay yesterday :D Carm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...