8.15.2008

Twilight Movie to Come Out Early! Wahoo!

I received the following in an e-mail from the Summit Entertainment and Twilight mailing list:



I need to just put it on the table and say that I am beyond excited for this movie to come out!

I subscribed to Summit Entertainment's mailing list a couple months ago and have been getting updates on the progress of the movie. The original planned release date for the movie was to be December 12th, 2008. It will now be out in theaters November 21st!

*Summit Entertainment is the movie production company behind Twilight.

Twilight The Movie


Is anyone else excited for Twilight to come out? Anyone not excited? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh...maybe that means I can see the movie! I'm "due" in mid December and didn't want to see anything so tense right before the delivery. Woohoo!

    Thanks for stopping by Bubba Bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another BATHW blogger here. I am so going to see this movie. I have yet to read the book. But I love vampire tales of romance so I will definatly be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...