8.11.2008

Things I Want - Winter Jacket

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's summer, but winter is coming fast for me and I am in desperate need for a jacket. I'm not talking a flimsy wind-breaker, but a snowboarding-type jacket. It gets pretty cold here, and my current jacket, which has lasted me years has seen it's last winter. I've been browsing around for a replacement and here are my top picks:




B by Burton - Journey Softshell Jacket
Marigold
$249.95
See it HERE



Burton - LTD Heated Dream Jacket
True Black Plaid
$349.95
See it HERE




Marmot - Women’s Skyline Jacket
Fire
$145.00
See it HERE





I haven't made a final decision yet, since I do have a while to decide. I also need to work it out financially...I don't go around buying $300.00 jackets often!
Have any suggestions for me? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. half-past kissin' TimeAugust 11, 2008 at 9:39 PM

    I like the middle one; it's practical but stylish. Pricey, too, though, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...