8.26.2008

Tag! I'm it!

I was tagged yesterday by Kamewh, of Blueberries & Peanut Butter!


Here are the rules:
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and a link to their blog.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



7 Facts About Me

1. Doors.
I close doors. Doors must me closed at all times! I am a bit obsessive compulsive about this (among other things). I can be at the most random place and if I see a door open, I will most likely walk over and close it. The only exception is if it would be rude for me to do it. For example, I wouldn't do it at a hospital.
My son has even caught on and now walks around closing doors when we go places; something in which I should probably worry about that.
2. Confession
I am secretly happy that my evil, compulsive, door-closing tendencies are also being carried out by my son.
3. Out of the Closet
I am a closet reader of romance novels. Shh! Don't tell anybody!
4. Want to Join my Club?
I can "Jam" to classical music. Seriously! Picture the girl from the movie Uptown Girls, when she gets pumped up by classical music, and you pretty much have me...crazy, huh?

5. A Mother's Touch
I sing girly Disney songs to my son all the time. Songs like:
  • Part of That World, from The Little Mermaid
  • Little Town (name?), from Beauty and the Beast
  • Just Around the River Bend, from Pochahontas
I need start learning some manly songs to sing for him!

6. Influence Dumb, random fact
When I was in high school, my friends and I told everyone that our favorite color was pink. We painted our nails pink, wore pink sweatbands during basketball games, etc... This sparked a huge trend in the wearing of everything pink.

7. Truth
My favorite color is green.


And now I get to tag seven other people! Here goes:


Don't forget to stop by my giveaway page. It ends on the 29th!

Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do this! It'll have to be tonight after this long tortuous day at school, and after our open house, and after a martini!!

    can't wait.....drunk blogging. my favorite.

    I am honored...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay! Thanks for tagging me, I am so excited you found my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I have already posted my 7 facts and it is scheduled to go up this weekened. Now I will be adding you to my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow through on Thursday, one my HEAD STOPS spinning. (teachers started school. crap. it's only really fun when the kids come...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for reading over at my place. I've run out of cool ideas for things to blog about though so it'll get pretty boring until something else comes along! Your son is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...