8.28.2008

Passion # 21: Chace Crawford

I know, I know...I haven't blogged in days! Please let me offer my extreme apologies to you! I'm back, though, and ready to get rolling again!


Today I've decided to post about someone I've definitely been keeping my eye on:

♥ Chace Crawford


Has anyone seen this guy? Actually, has anyone not seen this guy? He is complete eye candy, and I swear I drool everytime I see him. He's 23 years old, and 3 inches taller than me (big plus!). So if I ever run into him (because I'm that cool) I don't have to feel awkward that my dream guy is short. :)

I shouldn't be this obsessed, but truth be told: I am! I don't know what it is. It must be leftover hormones from my teenage years, because this is similar to my Backstreet Boys obsession...okay, maybe it's not quite that bad.

Anyhow, I ♥ Chace Crawford, and if I have to watch Gossip Girl just to see him, I will!


Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...