8.26.2008

My First Awards! - Wahoo!

 I am thrilled! 

I received my first blogging awards yesterday! I say awards because there are two-count them-two awards! A big "thank you" to Maricris from Zen Ventures for sending these my way!


 

And now I get to pass these awards on to other bloggers!
I am giving the awards to:
Jennifer at My Chaotic Peace
Robin at Penseive

Here are some rules for the recipients of the awards:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog. 
2. Link the person you received your award from. 
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 
4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6. Enjoy your awards!

Thanks everyone, for having such great blogs!

 (I also got tagged and will be posting that later today...stay tuned!)



Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

Subscribe to Life's Sweet Passions
Subscribe by Email

3 comments:

  1. it couldn't have happened to a COOLER blogger. I just love your page. It is so attractive to my ADD. I need a lot of things to look at. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Penelope, how long have you been lurking on my blog??!! Thanks for the award(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...