8.13.2008

Great Find/Things I want: ban.do




I am in love with these hair pieces! They are from ban.do and are each handmade, some featuring vintage pieces. I think they would be the perfect hair piece for a wedding, formal occasion, or even just every day.

They are so pretty and different than anything else out there. I have always liked vintage/modern mixed styles, and these fit my taste perfectly. I haven't bought one yet, because:
a) I really wouldn't know what to wear it with, and
b) It doesn't work out financially, no matter how much I want it.
But that doesn't mean I can’t really wish I had one!



1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I am renewing my vows next year, and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...