8.18.2008

The Goose Girl, by Shannon Hale

 
I had the pleasure of reading Shannon Hale's The Goose Girl this past week. It is my second time through this book and I enjoyed it just as much as I had the first time. The book, a retelling of the story by the Brothers Grimm, is wonderful and made perfect for modern readers.

Shannon Hale does a great job in retelling this story. Her plot, characters, and descriptions make it perfect for adults and young adults alike. I was enthralled with every page, and always wanted to know what would happen next. This is a great read! I highly reccommend this book to anyone who loves a good story!

Read better other reviews and purchase the book on Amazon.


Has anyone else read the Goose Girl? What is your opinion of the book?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :). I'll be stopping by yours again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found your blog when I joined the ring surf, Hope you don't mind me commenting on this post; I absolutely love Shannon Hale, I have yet to read the goose girl but I've read "Austenland" "book of thousand days" and "princess Academy" and they are excellent. Goose Girl is actually in my never ending "to read" List.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...