8.12.2008

Ewww...I Just Had to Post It

So I come into my bedroom this afternoon and sit on my bed. I lie down (I am so exhausted!) and out of the corner of my eye, I see something move. I turn to look at my window ( which is conveniently right next to my head), and on my curtain, sitting as happily as can be is a humongous PRAYING MANTIS!

WHAT?!?!

Who gets a bug like THAT in their house, and how did it get in? No, scratch that last question; how in the world did it travel through my house and end up in my room? All I can think of now is how many more there could be, and what else could get in.

I have a terrifying huge fear of bugs, insects, and the like, so I wasn't thinking enough to get a picture of it before I released it into the wild. But here's a picture of one that looks pretty darn close to it:


(I swear it was this big!)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes that is just scary! ewwww indeed!!!- Welcome to the blogging world btw. Hope you find your "voice" and passion in this land :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your fear of 'creepy crawlies'! My poor boyfriend knows from the tone of my voice when I've discovered an uninvited guest in the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...