8.14.2008

4Things I love


Smart Water by Glacéau


I was never very picky about my water and didn't mind drinking it straight from the faucet even if it was warm. We have always had purified water in the fridge but I could never tell the difference in taste. Then one day Smart Water came into my life. This is some good stuff; I cannot believe how yummy it is! I can definitely taste the difference in purity.
 The Smart Water "people" have mastered the art of bottled water. They put water through a distillation process, and then add electrolytes to make good for you. But basically I don't care how it all works, I just know that I like it. I just wish they sold it at a water center or the like, so I wouldn't be using so many plastic bottles. Are you listening, Glacéau? I'm begging!
You can the Smart Water Website for more better detail of what they do. 



The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

I don't know what it is about these books that make me love them so much; it could be that they take me back to the good parts of my teenage years, or maybe its that I long for good love story, or maybe I even have some secret passion for vampires. Whatever the reason is, I am a loyal fan. My favorite Twilight website? The Twilight Lexicon; the oldest and greatest Twilight fandom out there.



Ace Of Cakes


This is in my top three favorite TV shows. Its about a cake decorating company called Charm City Cakes. The show is entertaining and funny and they always turn out the most amazing cakes!





Far Beyond Frail

I was introduced to Far Beyond Frail's music by a handout I found at Borders for a concert they were to put on. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go, but I did look them up to see what they sounded like.
When I first heard their music, I was stunned.The music is beautiful! So many songs applied to me at some point in my life. Their songs have an emotional touch which is sometimes missing in more-mainstream music. I definitely recommend checking them out!


What's your opinion? Do you love these things, or something else?

I would love to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love smart water too! That's what we pretty much drink-if we have to- while shopping. We get it at Target (darn Target shopper we are and plaguing it here!) :)- btw, thanks for stopping by my blog. I will include you in my blog roll if that's alright. would you rather I include this or your other one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank! So you're from Hawaii? where? btw, you can include zen ventures- that's my main blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is blogging about this Twilight books. How has this craze passed me by? I am off to Amazon to ordder them, I feel so left out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby would agree with you on the Smart Water. I don't think I've ever drank it though. He used to buy tons of it for himself.
    Now we have a monthly plan with Culligan since we have well water at the house.

    Duff and his team make some amazing cakes, don't they?! I wish I could do that. I wish I could eat one of them (cakes, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, yours is like the hundreth post about the Twilight books. I tihnk I'm going to have to add them to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...